Monday, September 10, 2007

Autobiography

Hi my name is Geny Villatoro. I am from Guatemala and I have been living in L.A. for about eight years. This is my second year at Glendale. I like to go to school because every day I learn something new. Therefore I am always busy studying. When I need to relax; I like to watch movies at home. Or sometimes I go to the movie theatre. But I do not have time to do anything else. My life is very complicated!!!... Well is not that bad but I think this is the busiest time of my life and also the a crucial one. I have been taking flying lessons the whole summer at Santa Monica airport and now that I just start college also have my first written FAA test. And also my oral and practical test are coming up. The good thing about it is that soon I will have my Private Pilot license but sometimes I say to myself "How I got in so much trouble" I can easily be doing something less stressful. But at the same time I enjoy every time I fly. Anyway, my major is Aviation and I am planning to transfer to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University next year. And this class is one requisite to my general education so I am so excited to take it because is the first hybrid class in my life. And I am sure it is going to be a good experience...

Geny

1 comment:

Raul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.